The Impact of Trade Openness on Technical Efficiency in U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Shaik, Saleem, 2010. "The Impact of Trade Openness on Technical Efficiency in U.S. Agriculture," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56334, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2004.
"Trade and Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 613-646.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Trade and Productivity," Working Papers 12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Hung-jen Wang & Peter Schmidt, 2002.
"One-Step and Two-Step Estimation of the Effects of Exogenous Variables on Technical Efficiency Levels,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 129-144, September.
- Wang, Hung-jen & Schmidt, Peter, 2001. "One-step and two-step estimation of the effects of exogenous variables on technical efficiency levels," MPRA Paper 31075, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2002.
- Krishna G. Iyer & Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang, 2008. "Efficiency externalities of trade and alternative forms of foreign investment in OECD countries," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 749-766.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun J. & Paul, Rodney, 2008.
"The role of productivity growth and farmers' income protection policies in the decline of relative farm prices in the United States,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 873-885.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun Joung & Paul, Rodney, 2007. "The Role of Productivity Growth and Farmers' Income Protection Policies in the Decline of Relative Farm Prices in the United States," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 9368, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enerelt Murakami, 2013. "Efficiency and productivity of the Mongolian livestock sector in an open economy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2617-2626.
- Shchetynin, Yevhenii, 2015. "Effects of imports on technical efficiency in Russian food industry," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 37(1), pages 27-42.
- Hart, Jarret, 2013. "Impact of Trade Openness on Technical Efficiency: Agricultural Sector of the European Union," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182500, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Justice Gameli Djokoto, 2013. "Trade Openness and Technical Efficiency Change in Ghana’s Agriculture," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; International Relations/Trade;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:95749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.