The Impact of Conservation Reserve Program Enrollment on Local Job Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.agfin.ifas.ufl.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamilton, Lynn L. & Levins, Richard A., 1998. "Local Economic Impacts Of Conservation Reserve Program Enrollments: A Sub-County Analysis," Conference Papers 14486, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- McGranahan, David A., 1999. "Natural Amenities Drive Rural Population Change," Agricultural Economics Reports 33955, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sluis, Evert Van der & Peterson, Willis L., 1998. "Cropland Diversions and Rural Nonfarm Population Change," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 353-362, December.
- Paul B. Siegel & Thomas G. Johnson, 1991. "Break-Even Analysis of the Conservation Reserve Program: The Virginia Case," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(4), pages 447-461.
- Stephan J. Goetz & David L. Debertin, 1996. "Rural Population Decline in the 1980s: Impacts of Farm Structure and Federal Farm Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 517-529.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc2003:132521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.