The Impacts Of The Conservation Reserve Program On Rural Communities: The Case Of Three Oregon Counties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 249-253, August.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dicks, Michael R., 2008. "What Future for the U.S. Reserve Programs?," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01).
- San Cristobal, Jose Ramon, 2007. "Effects on the economy of a decrease in forest resources: An international comparison," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 647-652, February.
- Wu, JunJie & Weber, Bruce, 2012. "Implications of a Reduced Conservation Reserve Program," C-FARE Reports 156625, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
- Sills, Erin O. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Driscoll, Paul J., 1994.
"Migrant Farm Workers On Virginia'S Eastern Shore: An Analysis Of Economic Impacts,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Sills, Erin O. & Alwang, Jeffrey & Driscoll, Paul, 1994. "Migrant Farm Workers on Virginia's Eastern Shore: An Analysis of Economic Impacts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 209-223, July.
- Siegel, Paul B. & Johnson, Thomas G., 1990. "Recreational Impacts of the Conservation Reserve Program: A Break-Even Approach," Staff Papers 232546, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sullivan, Patrick & Hellerstein, Daniel & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Johansson, Robert C. & Koenig, Steven R. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & McBride, William D. & McGranahan, David A. & Roberts, Michael J. & Vogel, S, 2004. "The Conservation Reserve Program: Economic Implications for Rural America," Agricultural Economics Reports 33987, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jolly, Robert W. & Vontalge, Alan L. & Peterson, Brian & Sprague, Rick, 1995. "When the Crp Ends: A Look at Production Alternatives for Highly Erodible Land in Southern Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11435, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hamilton, Lynn L. & Levins, Richard A., 1998. "Local Economic Impacts Of Conservation Reserve Program Enrollments: A Sub-County Analysis," Conference Papers 14486, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Paul B. Siegel & Thomas G. Johnson, 1993. "Measuring The Economic Impacts Of Reducing Environmentally Damaging Production Activities," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(3), pages 237-254, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.