Migrant Farm Workers on Virginia's Eastern Shore: An Analysis of Economic Impacts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sills, Erin O. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Driscoll, Paul J., 1994. "Migrant Farm Workers On Virginia'S Eastern Shore: An Analysis Of Economic Impacts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-15, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, John C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Watson, Alan E. & Ashley, Gregory A., 1990.
"Economic Impacts of State Parks on State Economies in the South,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 69-77, December.
- Bergstrom, John C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Watson, Alan E. & Ashley, Gregory A., 1990. "Economic Impacts Of State Parks On State Economies In The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-9, December.
- Martin, Michael V. & Radtke, Hans & Eleveld, Bart & Nofziger, S. Dianne, 1988. "The Impacts Of The Conservation Reserve Program On Rural Communities: The Case Of Three Oregon Counties," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-8, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff, 2008. "Contributions of Immigrant Farmworkers to California Vegetable Production," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-16, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:26:y:1994:i:01:p:209-223_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.