Economic Impacts Of State Parks On State Economies In The South
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bergstrom, John C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Watson, Alan E. & Ashley, Gregory A., 1990. "Economic Impacts of State Parks on State Economies in the South," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 69-77, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:221-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald B. K. English, 1997. "Effects of Sample Selection on Estimates of Economic Impacts of Outdoor Recreation," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(3), pages 219-236, Winter.
- Sills, Erin O. & Alwang, Jeffrey & Driscoll, Paul, 1994.
"Migrant Farm Workers on Virginia's Eastern Shore: An Analysis of Economic Impacts,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 209-223, July.
- Sills, Erin O. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Driscoll, Paul J., 1994. "Migrant Farm Workers On Virginia'S Eastern Shore: An Analysis Of Economic Impacts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Green, Gary Paul, 2001. "Amenities and Community Economic Development: Strategies for Sustainability," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.