Policy evaluation quality : A quasi-experimental study of regional employment subsidies in Sweden
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Hildegunn Ekroll Stokke, 2015.
"Regional payroll tax cuts and individual wages: Heterogeneous effects across education groups,"
Working Paper Series
16815, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Hildegunn Stokke, 2016. "Regional payroll tax cuts and individual wages: Heterogeneous effects across education groups," ERSA conference papers ersa16p169, European Regional Science Association.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2014. "Payroll Taxation and the structure of qualifications and wages in a segmented frictional labor market with intrafirm bargaining," THEMA Working Papers 2014-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Andrea ALBANESE & Bart COCKX, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies for Older Workers. An Effective Tool for Increasing Working Time and Postponing Early Retirement?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Albanese, Andrea & Cockx, Bart, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies for Older Workers: An Effective Tool for Increasing Working Time and Postponing Early Retirement?," IZA Discussion Papers 8988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Albanese & Bart Cockx, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies for Older Workers. An Effective Tool for Increasing Working Time and Postponing Early Retirement?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrea Albanese & Bart Cockx, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies For Older Workers. An Effective Tool For Increasing Working Time And Postponing Early Retirement?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/902, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Clément Carbonnier & Bruno Palier & Michaël Zemmour, 2014. "Tax cuts or social investment? Evaluating the opportunity cost of the French employment strategy," Sciences Po publications 31, Sciences Po.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Mellander, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2009. "Do regional payroll tax reductions boost employment?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 480-489, October.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Mellander, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2008. "Do regional payroll tax reductions boost employment?," Working Paper Series 2008:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jonas Månsson & A. Quoreshi, 2015. "Evaluating regional cuts in the payroll tax from a firm perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 323-347, March.
- Jonas MÃ¥nsson & Shahid Quoreshi, 2012. "Evaluating regional cuts in the payroll tax from a firm perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa12p567, European Regional Science Association.
- Egebark, Johan & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2013. "Do payroll tax cuts raise youth employment?," Working Paper Series 2013:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Egebark, Johan & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2014. "Do payroll tax cuts raise youth employment?," Research Papers in Economics 2014:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Zonna, Davide, 2016. "Sprechi di cibo e tentativi di riduzione. Un caso sperimentale
[Avoiding food waste. A field experiment]," MPRA Paper 76097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2015. "Payroll Taxation, qualifications, wages and unemployment rates in a frictional labor market with productive interactions between segments," Working Papers hal-01203122, HAL.
- Reed, W. Robert & Rogers, Cynthia L., 2003. "A study of quasi-experimental control group methods for estimating policy impacts," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Egebark, Johan & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2014. "Payroll Taxes and Youth Labor Demand," Working Paper Series 1001, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 07 Jun 2017.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:23:y:1993:i:1:p:51-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed