Staple Food Market Sheds in West Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haggblade, Steven & Longabaugh, Steven & Tschirley, David L., 2009. "Spatial Patterns of Food Staple Production and Marketing in South East Africa: Implications for Trade Policy and Emergency Response," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54553, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Govereh, Jones & Haggblade, Steven & Nielson, Hunter & Tschirley, David L., 2008. "Maize Market Sheds in Eastern and Southern Africa. Report 1," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55374, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Diao, Xinshen & Dorosh, Paul A. & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur, 2003. "Market opportunities for African agriculture," DSGD discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanna Karg & Pay Drechsel & Edmund K. Akoto-Danso & Rüdiger Glaser & George Nyarko & Andreas Buerkert, 2016. "Foodsheds and City Region Food Systems in Two West African Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-32, November.
- Danielle Resnick & David Tschirley & Thomas Reardon & Michael Dolislager & Jason Snyder, 2015.
"The Rise of a Middle Class in East and Southern Africa: Implications for Food System Transformation,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 628-646, July.
- Tschirley, David & Reardon, Thomas & Dolislager, Michael & Snyder, Jason, 2014. "The rise of a middle class in East and Southern Africa: Implications for food system transformation," WIDER Working Paper Series 119, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Murekezi, Abdoul Karim & Me-Nsope, Nathalie Mongue & Perakis, Sonja Melissa & Mather, David, 2013. "Cereal Market Dynamics: The Malian Experience from the 1990s to Present," Food Security International Development Working Papers 146935, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWest Africa; food markets; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-04-03 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:121866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .