Spatial Patterns of Food Staple Production and Marketing in South East Africa: Implications for Trade Policy and Emergency Response
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijhoff, Jan J., 2009. "Staple Food Trade in the COMESA Region: The Need for a Regional Approach to Stimulate Agricultural Growth and Enhance Food Security," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 62227, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Sally Brooks, 2014. "Enabling adaptation? Lessons from the new ‘Green Revolution’ in Malawi and Kenya," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Kirimi, Lilian & Sitko, Nicholas & Jayne, Thom S. & Karin, Francis & Muyanga, Milu & Sheahan, Megan & Flock, James & Bor, Gilbert, 2011.
"A Farm Gate-to-Consumer Value Chain Analysis of Kenya's Maize Marketing System,"
202597, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Kirimi, Lilian & Sitko, Nicholas J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Karin, Francis & Muyanga, Milu & Sheahan, Megan & Flock, James & Bor, Gilbert, 2011. "A Farm Gate-to-Consumer Value Chain Analysis of Kenya’s Maize Marketing System," Food Security International Development Working Papers 101172, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Haggblade, Steven & Longabaugh, Steven & Boughton, Duncan & Dembele, Niama Nango & Diallo, Boubacar Cisse & Staatz, John M. & Tschirley, David L., 2012. "Staple Food Market Sheds in West Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 121866, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Amede, T. & Desta, L. T. & Harris, D. & Kizito, F. & Cai, Xueliang, 2014. "The Chinyanja triangle in the Zambezi River Basin, southern Africa: status of, and prospects for, agriculture, natural resources management and rural development," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 208759.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Food Security; Production; Marketing; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Q13;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-20 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:54553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .