Revitalizing Zambia’s Agricultural Marketing Information Centre (Amic)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chomba, Geoffrey & Mbozi, Green & Mundia, David & Simpamba, Mike & Mwiinga, Billy & Donovan, Cynthia & Mushingwani, Stanely, 2002. "Improving the Transfer and Use of Agricultural Market Information in Zambia: A User Needs Assessment," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54462, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S., 2009. "The Impacts of Trade Barriers and Market Interventions on Maize Price Predictability: Evidence from Eastern and Southern Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 56798, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, T.S. & Chapoto, Antony & Donovan, Cynthia, 2011. "Putting the 2007/2008 global food crisis in longer-term perspective: Trends in staple food affordability in urban Zambia and Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 350-367, June.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural market information systems; Zambia; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-09-05 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcpb:113646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .