The Vertical Coordination Continuum And The Determinants Of Firm-Level Coordination Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Barkema, 1993. "Reaching Consumers in the Twenty-First Century: The Short Way Around the Barn," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1126-1131.
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1992.
"Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1226-1231.
- Sporleder, Thomas L., 1992. "Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms," Occasional Papers 233087, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Barry, Peter J., 1995. "Industrialization of U.S. Agriculture: Policy, Research, and Education Needs," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 128-135, April.
- Martin, Larry & Westgren, Randall & Schrader, Lee & Cousineau, Linda & Le Roc'h, Nathalie & Paguaga, Roger & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 1993. "Alternative Business Linkages: The Case of the Poultry Industry," Working Papers 244123, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szabó G., Gábor, 2002. "A szövetkezeti vertikális integráció fejlődése az élelmiszer-gazdaságban [Development of vertical integration by cooperatives in the agri-food economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 235-250.
- Sartorius, K & Kirsten, J, 2002. "Can Small-Scale Farmers Be Linked To Agribusiness? The Timber Experience," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 41(4).
- Ferto, Imre & Szabo, Gabor G., 2002. "The Choice Of The Supply Channels In Hungarian Fruit And Vegetable Sector," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19647, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sartorius, Kurt & Kirsten, Johann, 2007. "A framework to facilitate institutional arrangements for smallholder supply in developing countries: An agribusiness perspective," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 640-655.
- Gabor G. Szabo & Krisztina Bardos, 2005. "Vertical Coordination by Contracts in Agribusiness - An Empirical Research in the Hungarian Dairy Sector," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0515, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Szabó G., Gábor & Bárdos, Krisztina, 2007. "Szerződéses kapcsolatok az élelmiszer-gazdaságban. A tejellátási lánc empirikus kutatása [Contract relations in the food economy. Empirical research into the milk-market supply channel]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 459-480.
- Malchar-Michalska, Dominika, 2014. "Koordynacja Transakcji Między Grupami Producentów Rolnych A Przemysłem Spożywczym. Studium Przypadku," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(164).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F. & Harsh, Stephen B., 2001.
"Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-18.
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F., 1998. "Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum," Staff Paper Series 11651, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Cook, Michael L. & Chaddad, Fabio R., 2000. "Agroindustrialization of the global agrifood economy: bridging development economics and agribusiness research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 207-218, September.
- Altair Dias de Moura & Sandra Martin & Diane Mollenkopf, 2009. "Product specification and agribusiness chain coordination: introducing the coordination differential concept," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 112-127.
- Unterschultz, James R., 2000. "New Instruments For Co-Ordination And Risk Sharing Within The Canadian Beef Industry," Project Report Series 24046, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2012:i:4:p:78-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hrabrin BACHEV, 2010. "Framework For Analisis Of Agrarian Contracts," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2003. "Организация На Снабдяването С Финанси В Българските Ферми [Governing of finance supply in Bulgarian farms]," MPRA Paper 99340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 1996. "Organisation of agrarian transactions in transitional economies," MPRA Paper 99499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 1995. "Икономически Измерения На Аграрните Транзакции [Economic dimensions of agrarian transations]," MPRA Paper 76471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, John D. & Lacy, Curt & Forrest, Charlie S. & Little, Randall D., 2003. "Stocker Cattle Ownership Vs. Contract Grazing: A Comparison Of Risk-Adjusted Returns," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35055, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Barkema, Alan & Drabenstott, Mark & Cook, M. L., 1993. "The Industrialization of the U.S. Food System," Food and Agricultural Marketing Issues for the 21st Century - FAMC 1993 Conference 265920, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2002. "Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 173982, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009.
"Mechanisms Of Governance Of Sustainble Development,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams, Claire-Louise & Goldsmith, Peter D., 1999. "Conditions For Successful Strategic Alliances In The Food Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 2(2), pages 1-28.
- Jeffrey S. Royer, 1995. "Potential for cooperative involvement in vertical coordination and value-added activities," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 473-481.
- Lajili, Kaouthar & Barry, Peter J. & Sonka, Steven T. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 1997. "Farmers' Preferences For Crop Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 1-17, December.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2017. "Supply Chain Risk Management â€“ Agri-Food Implications," Noble International Journal of Business and Management Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 1(1), pages 10-30, January.
- Johnson, R.W.M. & Petrey, L.A. & Schroder, William R., 1996. "Agribusiness: Political Economy and Market Structure - Toward a Structure for Agribusiness," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(02), pages 1-6, August.
- Royer, Jeffery S., 1990. "The Risk Mitigation Aspects of Agricultural Cooperatives: Reaction," Cooperatives: Their Importance in the Future Food and Agricultural System - FAMC 1990 Conference 265918, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Ng, Desmond W. & Salin, Victoria, 2012.
"An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Ng, Desmond W. & Salin, Victoria, 2012. "An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Ng, Desmond & Salin, Victoria, 2012. "An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety," Reports 285199, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Tsuji, Masao, 2001. "Structures for organisation of transactions in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 99338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.