The Choice Of The Supply Channels In Hungarian Fruit And Vegetable Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F., 1997. "The Vertical Coordination Continuum And The Determinants Of Firm-Level Coordination Strategy," Staff Papers 11817, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Poole, Nigel D. & Del Campo Gomis, Francisco J. & Julia Igual, Juan F. & Vidal Gimenez, Fernando, 1998. "Formal contracts in fresh produce markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 131-142, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milagrosa, Aimee & Slangen, Louis H.G., 2006. "Indigenous Social Capital in Traditional Agro-Food Marketing Systems: The Role of Trust in Governance Structure Selection in the Philippine Highlands," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7734, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bensemann, Jessica & Shadbolt, Nicola, 2015. "Farmersâ€™ Choice of Marketing Strategy: A Study of New Zealand Lamb Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Woldie Getachew Abebe, 2010. "Optimal Farmer Choice of Marketing Channels in the Ethiopian Banana Market," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, October.
- Muthini, Davis Nguthi, 2015. "An assessment of mango famer's choice of marketing channels in Makueni, Kenya," Research Theses 204866, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.