Choice of Coordination Mechanism in the Kenyan Fresh Milk Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Awudu Abdulai & Eliud A. Birachi, 2009. "Choice of Coordination Mechanism in the Kenyan Fresh Milk Supply Chain," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 103-121.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc F. Bellemare & Christopher B. Barrett, 2006.
"An Ordered Tobit Model of Market Participation: Evidence from Kenya and Ethiopia,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 324-337.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2005. "An Ordered Tobit Model of Market Participation: Evidence from Kenya and Ethiopia," Working Papers 14748, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Poole, Nigel D. & Del Campo Gomis, Francisco J. & Julia Igual, Juan F. & Vidal Gimenez, Fernando, 1998. "Formal contracts in fresh produce markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 525-548, June.
- Zaibet, Lokman T & Dunn, Elizabeth G, 1998. "Land Tenure, Farm Size, and Rural Market Participation in Developing Countries: The Case of the Tunisian Olive Sector," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 831-848, July.
- Steven Were Omamo, 1998. "Transport Costs and Smallholder Cropping Choices: An Application to Siaya District, Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 116-123.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baker, Derek & Mtimet, Nadhem, 2013. "It depends who you ask: How to establish a sampling frame for traders?," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 159701, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Boniface, Bonaventure & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy, 2009. "Relationship quality as the predictor of long term relationship in the Malaysian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 24420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wanglin Ma & Awudu Abdulai, 2016.
"Linking apple farmers to markets: Determinants and impacts of marketing contracts in China,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 2-21, February.
- Ma, Wanglin & Abdulai, Awudu, 2015. "Linking apple farmers to markets: Determinants and impacts of marketing contracts in China," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 202719, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mailu, Stephen & Wachira, Ann, 2009. "The influence of prices on market participation decisions of indigenous poultry farmers in four districts of Eastern Province, Kenya," MPRA Paper 21312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alemu, Abebe Ejigu & Mathijs, Erik & Maertens, Miet & Deckers, Jozef A. & Gebregziabher, Kidanemariam & Baur, Hans & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya, 2011. "Trader-supplier Coordination in the Agrifood Supply Chains in Northern Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114218, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:1:p:103-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.