Икономически Измерения На Аграрните Транзакции
[Economic dimensions of agrarian transations]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-162, April.
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1992.
"Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1226-1231.
- Sporleder, Thomas L., 1992. "Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms," Occasional Papers 233087, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2011.
"Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture,"
Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 89-103, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 25979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009. "Understanding Efficiency of Agrarian Organisation," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 27-42.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 1996. "Ефективни Граници На Аграрните Организации [Effective boundaries of agrarian organisations]," MPRA Paper 76472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar J. Cacho & Graham R. Marshall & Mary Milne, 2003.
"Smallholder Agroforestry Projects: Potential for carbon sequestration and poverty alleviation,"
03-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Marshall, Graham R. & Milne, Mary, 2003. "Smallholder agroforestry projects: Potential for carbon sequestration and poverty alleviation," ESA Working Papers 289093, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 99867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jongwook Kim & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2002. "Resource-based and property rights perspectives on value creation: the case of oil field unitization," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 225-245.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Framework for assessing efficiency of farms and agrarian organizations," MPRA Paper 40136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Jongwook & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "A Strategic Theory of the Firm as a Nexus of Incomplete Contracts: A Property Rights Approach," Working Papers 08-0108, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Petrick, Martin, 2004.
"Governing Structural Change And Externalities In Agriculture: Toward A Normative Institutional Economics Of Rural Development,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
14878, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Martin, 2004. "Governing structural change and externalities in agriculture: toward a normative institutional economics of rural development," IAMO Discussion Papers 73, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2005. "The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 428-456, October.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Governing of agro-ecosystem services - modes, efficiency, perspectives," MPRA Paper 99870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ervin, David E. & Fox, Glenn, 1998. "Environmental Policy Considerations In The Grain-Livestock Subsectors In Canada, Mexico And The United States," Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop 1998: Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; 16754, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Christophe Depres & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008.
"Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 412-434, August.
- Depres, Christophe & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2005. "Contracting for Environmental Property Rights: The Case of Vittel," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24729, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alessi Louis De, 1998. "Reflections on Coase, Cost, and Efficiency," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009.
"Mechanisms Of Governance Of Sustainble Development,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellanger, Manuel & Fonner, Robert & Holland, Daniel S. & Libecap, Gary D. & Lipton, Douglas W. & Scemama, Pierre & Speir, Cameron & Thébaud, Olivier, 2021.
"Cross-sectoral externalities related to natural resources and ecosystem services,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C).
- Manuel Bellanger & Robert Fonner & Daniel S. Holland & Gary D. Libecap & Douglas W. Lipton & Pierre Scemama & Cameron Speir & Olivier Thébaud, 2021. "Cross-sectoral Externalities Related to Natural Resources and Ecosystem Services," NBER Working Papers 28480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2019. "The manifesto of post-institutionalism: institutional complexity research agenda," MPRA Paper 97662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Streit Manfred E. & Wegner Gerhard, 1990. "Information, Echange Et Catallaxie," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Jairo J. Parada, 2003. "Economía Institucional Original y Nueva Economía Institucional: semejanzas y diferencias," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 92-116, January-J.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction Costs Economics; Modes of Governance; Efficiency; Organisational desigh;
All these keywords.
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:76471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.