Managing Network Goals: The Interplay of Network and Firm Levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Srinivasan, C. S., 2003. "Concentration in ownership of plant variety rights: some implications for developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 519-546.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ascione, Elisa & Cristiano, Simona & Tarangioli, Serena, 2011. "Farm Advisory Services for the Agro-Food Supply Chain as a Foster of Innovation: The Case of Veneto Region," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122031, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-NET-2011-03-05 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi10:100465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .