Fresh Meat and Traceability Labelling: Who Cares?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickinson, David L. & Bailey, DeeVon, 2005.
"Experimental Evidence on Willingness to Pay for Red Meat Traceability in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(03), December.
- Dickinson, David L. & Von Bailey, Dee, 2005. "Experimental Evidence on Willingness to Pay for Red Meat Traceability in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(03), pages 537-548, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waegeli, Salome & Hamm, Ulrich, 2012. "Wahrnehmung Und Präferenz Für Tierische Ökolebensmittel Produziert Mit Regionalen Futtermitteln," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 138194, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Wageli, Salome & Hamm, Ulrich, 2012. "Consumers‘ Perception of Feed Origin in Organic Food Products Declared as Local," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144965, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
Keywordstraceability; meat; consumer preferences; logit analysis; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-05-22 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi09:58710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .