Wahrnehmung Und Präferenz Für Tierische Ökolebensmittel Produziert Mit Regionalen Futtermitteln
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos E. Carpio & Olga Isengildina-Massa, 2009.
"Consumer willingness to pay for locally grown products: the case of South Carolina,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 412-426.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2008. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Products: The Case of South Carolina," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6815, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hensher, David A., 2010. "Hypothetical bias, choice experiments and willingness to pay," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 735-752, July.
- Stranieri, Stefanella & Banterle, Alessandro, 2009. "Fresh Meat and Traceability Labelling: Who Cares?," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 58710, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Mennecke, Brian & Townsend, Anthony & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lonergan, Steven, 2006.
"A Study of the Factors That Influence Consumer Attitudes Toward Beef Products Using the Conjoint Market Analysis Tool,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12650, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mennecke, Brian E. & Townsend, Anthony M. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lonergan, Steven M., 2007. "A study of the factors that influence consumer attitudes toward beef products using the conjoint market analysis tool," ISU General Staff Papers 200710010700001003, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- L. Thurstone, 2010. "Psychophysical Analysis," Levine's Working Paper Archive 458, David K. Levine.
- Chanjin Chung & Tracy Boyer & Sungill Han, 2009. "Valuing Quality Attributes and Country of Origin in the Korean Beef Market," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 682-698.
- Jutta Roosen & Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox, 2003.
"Consumer demand for and attitudes toward alternative beef labeling strategies in France, Germany, and the UK,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 77-90.
- Roosen, Jutta & Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2001. "Consumer Demand For And Attitudes Toward Alternative Beef Labeling Strategies In France, Germany, And The Uk," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20643, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsFuttermittelherkunft; Öko-Lebensmittel; Öko-Futtermittel; regionale Lebensmittel; Konsumentenwahrnehmung; Discrete Choice; feed origin; organic consumer; consumer perception; animal feed; local food; Consumer/Household Economics; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2012-11-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GER-2012-11-24 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi12:138194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .