The outcomes of 25 years of agricultural reforms in Kyrgyzstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilekeyev, Kanat & Mogilevskii, Roman & Bolotbekova, Aida & Dzhumaeva, Shoola, 2016. "Study of Sheep Meat Production Value Chains in the Kyrgyz Republic and Export Capacity to the EAEU Member States," Samarkand Conference 2016, November 2-4, Samarkand, Uzbekistan 249954, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Lerman, Zvi & Zedik, David, 2009. "Agrarian Reform in Kyrgyzstan: Achievements and the Unfinished Agenda," Discussion Papers 54160, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Omuraliev, Nurbek, 2009. "Institutional change, rural services, and agricultural performance in Kyrgyzstan:," IFPRI discussion papers 904, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:253882 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mogilevskii, Roman & Abdrazakova, Nazgul & Bolotbekova, Aida & Chalbasova, Saule & Dzhumaeva, Shoola & Tilekeyev, Kanat, 2017. "The outcomes of 25 years of agricultural reforms in Kyrgyzstan [Die Ergebnisse von 25 Jahren landwirtschaftlicher Reformen in Kirgistan]," IAMO Discussion Papers 162, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Atamanov, Aziz & Van den Berg, Marrit, 2012. "Heterogeneous Effects of International Migration and Remittances on Crop Income: Evidence from the Kyrgyz Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 620-630.
- Zhunusova, Eliza, 2013. "Policy-Induced Distortions to Farmer Incentives and Their Impact on Agricultural Land Use in the Kyrgyz Republic," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 189911, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Robinson, Sarah, 2020. "Livestock in Central Asia: From rural subsistence to engine of growth?," IAMO Discussion Papers 305468, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Sulser, Timothy B. & Ringler, Claudia & Zhu, Tingju & Msangi, Siwa & Bryan, Elizabeth & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2009.
"Green and blue water accounting in the Limpopo and Nile Basins: Implications for food and agricultural policy,"
IFPRI discussion papers
907, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sulser, T. B., 2009. "Green and blue water accounting in the Limpopo and Nile basins: implications for food and agricultural policy," IWMI Working Papers H042476, International Water Management Institute.
- Wang LIJIA & Huo XUEXI, 2014. "Transaction Costs Comparison Between Cooperatives And Conventional Apple Producers: A Case Study Of Northwestern China," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 233-255, June.
- Daniel Ruppert & Martin Welp & Michael Spies & Niels Thevs, 2020. "Farmers’ Perceptions of Tree Shelterbelts on Agricultural Land in Rural Kyrgyzstan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-1, February.
- Dongwoo Yoo & Richard H. Steckel, 2010. "Property Rights and Financial Development: The Legacy of Japanese Colonial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 16551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:305468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "Household Allocation of Microfinance Loans in Kyrgyzstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210949, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robinson, Sarah, 2020. "Livestock in Central Asia: From rural subsistence to engine of growth?," IAMO Discussion Papers 193, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-09-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iamodp:253882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.