System of Rice Intensification (SRI) method of rice cultivation in West Bengal (India): An Economic analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, L.R. & Srinivas, K. & Singh, S.R.K., 2005. "Technical Efficiency of Rice Farms under Irrigated Conditions of North West Himalayan Region - A Non-Parametric Approach," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(3).
- Devi, K. Sita & Ponnarasi, T., 2009. "An Economic Analysis of Modern Rice Production Technology and its Adoption Behaviour in Tamil Nadu," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2009).
- Radha, Y. & Reddy, K. Yella & Rao, G. Subba & Chandra, S. Ramesh & Babu, G. Kishore, 2009. "Water-saving Rice Production Technologies in Krishna Western Delta Command of Andhra Pradesh â€“ An Economic Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2009).
More about this item
Keywordssystem of rice intensification; efficiency; logit analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-07-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .