An Economic Analysis of Modern Rice Production Technology and its Adoption Behaviour in Tamil Nadu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devi, K. Uma & Prasad, Y. Eswara, 2006. "A Logistic Regression of Risk Factors for Disease Occurrence on Coastal Andhra Shrimp Farms," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moses Gborie & Nazir A. Mahmood & Adam S. Kanu & Finda B. Jenkins & Henry M.S. Kargbo, 2016. "The status of the adoption of mangrove swamp rice varieties in Sierra Leone," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 152-162, August.
- Haldar, Surajit & Honnaiah, T.B. & Govindaraj, Gurrappa Naidu, 2012. "System of Rice Intensification (SRI) method of rice cultivation in West Bengal (India): An Economic analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126234, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ris:badest:0551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varma, Poornima, 2017. "Adoption of System of Rice Intensification and its Impact on Rice Yields and Household Income: An Analysis for India," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Berkhout, Ezra & Glover, Dominic & Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 2015. "On-farm impact of the System of Rice Intensification (SRI): Evidence and knowledge gaps," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 157-166.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:57473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.