Vulnerability of rural households to climate change and extremes: Analysis of Chepang households in the Mid-Hills of Nepal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Neil Adger & Saleemul Huq & Katrina Brown & Declan Conway & Mike Hulme, 2003. "Adaptation to climate change in the developing world," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 3(3), pages 179-195, July.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Susan L. Cutter & Bryan J. Boruff & W. Lynn Shirley, 2003. "Social Vulnerability to Environmental Hazards," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(2), pages 242-261.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjit Maiti & Sujeet Jha & Sanchita Garai & Arindam Nag & R. Chakravarty & K. Kadian & B. Chandel & K. Datta & R. Upadhyay, 2015. "Assessment of social vulnerability to climate change in the eastern coast of India," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 287-306, July.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:89:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2985-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Upendra B. Pradhanang & Soni M. Pradhanang & Arhan Sthapit & Nir Y. Krakauer & Ajay Jha & Tarendra Lakhankar, 2015. "National Livestock Policy of Nepal: Needs and Opportunities," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
KeywordsExposure; sensitivity; adaptive capacity; livelihood assets; Principal Component Analysis (PCA); Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .