Nachbarschafts- Und Konjunktureffekte: Zur Aufgabewahrscheinlichkeit Landwirtschaftlicher Betriebe
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bundesallee 50, 38116 Braunschweig|
Phone: 0531 / 596 5501
Fax: 0531 / 596 5599
Web page: http://www.gewisola.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silke Huettel & Anne Margarian, 2009. "Structural change in the West German agricultural sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 759-772, November.
- Thomas Glauben & Hendrik Tietje & Christoph Weiss, 2006. "Agriculture on the move: Exploring regional differences in farm exit rates in Western Germany," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 26(1), pages 103-118, March.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M, 1995.
"Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 808-827, September.
- Lewis Makowski & Joseph Ostroy, 2010. "Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1386, David K. Levine.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1124-1139.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberts, Michael J. & Key, Nigel D., 2002. "Risk And Structural Change In Agriculture: How Income Shocks Influence Farm Size," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19661, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Nigel Key & Michael J. Roberts, 2009. "Nonpecuniary Benefits to Farming: Implications for Supply Response to Decoupled Payments," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-18.
- Roder, Norbert & Kilian, Stefan, 2008. "Which parameters determine farm development in Germany?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44788, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2001. "Structural change in agricultural production: Economics, technology and policy," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 263-285 Elsevier. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi10:93961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.