A spatial analysis of the farm structural change: the case study of Tuscany region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunnar Breustedt & Hendrik Habermann, 2011. "The Incidence of EU Per‐Hectare Payments on Farmland Rental Rates: A Spatial Econometric Analysis of German Farm‐Level Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 225-243, February.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2010. "New Directions For Urban Economic Models Of Land Use Change: Incorporating Spatial Dynamics And Heterogeneity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 65-91, February.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Stefan Tangermann & Alan Matthews & Davide Viaggi & Christophe Crombez & Louise Knops & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "The Common Agricultural Policy after 2013," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(6), pages 316-342, November.
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph R., 2005.
"Farm Household Income and On-and-Off Farm Diversification,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-12, April.
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph, 2005. "Farm Household Income and On- and Off-Farm Diversification," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 37-48, April.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2006.
"AJAE Appendix: Land Market Imperfections and Agricultural Policy Impacts in the New EU Member States: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 1-10, November.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Land Market Imperfections and Agricultural Policy Impacts in the New EU Member States: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 799-815.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2005. "Land Market Imperfections And Agricultural Policy Impacts In The New Eu Member States : A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," PRG Working Papers 31864, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan Swinnen, 2005. "Land Market Imperfections and Agricultural Policy Impacts in the New EU Member States: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," LICOS Discussion Papers 15805, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Laurent Piet & Laure Latruffe & Chantal Le Mouël & Yann Desjeux, 2012.
"How do agricultural policies influence farm size inequality? The example of France,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 5-28, February.
- Piet, Laurent & Desjeux, Yann & Latruffe, Laure & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2010. "How do agricultural policies influence farmland concentration? The example of France," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61349, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae14:182938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.