The Dynamics of Service Delivery and Agricultural Development in India – A District Level Analysis –
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raabe, Katharina, 2011. "The Dynamics of Service Delivery and Agricultural Development in India - A District-Level Analysis -," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 68, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Nin Pratt & Bingxin Yu & Shenggen Fan, 2009. "The total factor productivity in China and India: new measures and approaches," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 9-22, February.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2011.
"Role of Agriculture in Achieving MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific Region,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2011-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2011. "Role of Agriculture in Achieving MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific Region," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1104, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Shenggen Fan & Ashok Gulati & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2008.
"Investment, subsidies, and pro-poor growth in rural India,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 163-170, September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Gulati, Ashok & Thorat, Sukhadeo, 2007. "Investment, subsidies, and pro-poor growth in rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 716, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell, 2001. "Returns to Public Investments in the Less-Favored Areas of India and China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1217-1222.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2011.
"Rich States, Poor States: Convergence And Polarisation In India,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(3), pages 414-436, July.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Rich States, Poor States: Convergence and Polarisation in India," Economics Series Working Papers 266, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Raabe, Katharina & Sekher, Madhushree & Birner, Regina, 2009. "The effects of political reservations for women on local governance and rural service provision:," IFPRI discussion papers 878, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .