Long-Term Agricultural GHG Emissions and Economic Growth: The Agricultural Environmental Kuznets Curve across Italian Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stern, David I., 2004.
"The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1419-1439, August.
- David I. Stern, 2003. "The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0302, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2009. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 551-574, April.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Economic Dynamics, Emission Trends and the EKC Hypothesis New Evidence Using NAMEA and Provincial Panel Data for Italy," Working Papers 2007.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gang Liu & Terje Skjerpen & Kjetil Telle, 2009.
"Unit roots, polynomial transformations and the environmental Kuznets curve,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 285-288.
- Gang Liu & Terje Skjerpen & Anders Rygh Swensen & Kjetil Telle, 2006. "Unit Roots, Polynomial Transformations and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Discussion Papers 443, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "Greenhouse gas emissions and the energy system: Are current trends sustainable?," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 32(1/2), pages 160-174.
- Roberto Esposti, 2007. "Regional Growth and Policies in the European Union: Does the Common Agricultural Policy Have a Counter-Treatment Effect?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(1), pages 116-134.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Piotr Lewandowski, 2006. "PESCADF: Stata module to perform Pesaran's CADF panel unit root test in presence of cross section dependence," Statistical Software Components S456732, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Oct 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-10-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.