The economic value of olive plantation in rural areas. A study on a hill region between Italy and Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoehn, John P. & Randall, Alan, 1987. "A satisfactory benefit cost indicator from contingent valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 226-247, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel CIAIAN & Sergio GOMEZ y PALOMA, 2011.
"The Value of EU Agricultural Landscape,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC65456, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavel, Ciaian & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "The Value of EU Agricultural Landscape," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102727, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2011. "Valuation of EU Agricultural Landscape," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
Keywordsolive plantation; multifunctionality; willingness to pay; rural landscape valuation; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .