Understanding rural areas dynamics from a complex perspective. An application of Prospective Structural Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald, 2005. "EU Trade Preferences for Moroccan Tomato Exports--Who Benefits?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24686, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anton, Jesus & Muniz, Ignacio Atance, 2007. "Measuring domestic implications of tariff cuts under EU entry price regime," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9400, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2007. "Assessing Euro-Med Trade Preferences: The Case of Entry Price Reduction," Working Papers 7293, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2007. "Assessing Euro-Med trade preferences: the case of entry price reduction," MPRA Paper 1865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomez, Victor D. Martinez, 2007. "Assessing Euro-Med Trade Preferences: The Case of Entry Price Reduction," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9447, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan & Tangermann, Stefan, 2005. "The Development and Future of EU Agricultural Trade Preferences for North-African and Near-East Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24535, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinbank, Alan & Ritson, Christopher, 1995. "The impact of the GATT agreement on EU fruit and vegetable policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 339-357, August.
- Yamazaki, Fumiko, 1996. "Potential erosion of trade preferences in agricultural products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 409-417.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambrosio-Albalá, Mateo & Martín Lozano, José M. & Pérez Hernández, Pedro P., 2011. "Aplicación del análisis estructural de prospectiva al diseño de estrategias de desarrollo rural: el caso de la comarca de Jerez/An Application of the Prospective Structural Analysis to the Design of R," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 247-278, Abril.
More about this item
Keywordsterritorial rural development; complexity; prospective structural analysis; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.