Interfunctionality Of Natural, Social And Economic Factors In The Romanian Rural Community – Case Study: Clopotiva Village
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ambrosio Albala, Mateo & Delgado, Maria del Mar, 2008. "Understanding rural areas dynamics from a complex perspective. An application of Prospective Structural Analysis," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44159, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schouten, Marleen A.H. & van der Heide, C. Martijn & Heijman, Wim J.M. & Opdam, Paul F.M., 2012. "A resilience-based policy evaluation framework: Application to European rural development policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 165-175.
- Ambrosio-Albalá, Mateo & Martín Lozano, José M. & Pérez Hernández, Pedro P., 2011. "Aplicación del análisis estructural de prospectiva al diseño de estrategias de desarrollo rural: el caso de la comarca de Jerez/An Application of the Prospective Structural Analysis to the Design of R," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 247-278, Abril.
- Popoola Ayobami Abayomi & Magidimisha Hangwelani Hope, 2020. "The Dilemmas of Rural Planning and Planners in Oyo State, Nigeria," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 47(47), pages 75-93, March.
- Long Hoang Thanh & Linh Ta Nhat & Hao Nguyen Dang & Thi Minh Hop Ho & Philippe Lebailly, 2018. "One Village One Product (OVOP)—A Rural Development Strategy and the Early Adaption in Vietnam, the Case of Quang Ninh Province," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-17, November.
More about this item
Keywordsrural area; rural system; sustainable development.;
All these keywords.
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:123-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.