Agriculture in Post-War Bosnia and Herzegovina: Social Buffer vs. Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 2000. "Business start-ups or disguised unemployment? Evidence on the character of self-employment from transition economies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 575-601, September.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 95-114, November.
- Bisogno, Marcelo & Chong, Alberto, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in Bosnia and Herzegovina After the Civil War," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Mária Lackó, 2000. "Hidden Economy - an Unknown Quantity? Comparative Analysis of Hidden Economies in Transition Countries, 1989-95," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(1), pages 117-149, March.
- Csaki, Csaba & Lerman, Zvi, 1997. "Land Reform and Farm Restructuring in East Central Europe and CIS in the 1990s: Expectations and Achievements after the First Five Years," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 428-452.
- Paul Caskie, 2000. "Back to Basics: Household Food Production in Russia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 196-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanson, James C. & Matavulj, Miodrag & Manzuk, Gregory & Richardson, John G., 2007. "Agricultural Cooperatives and Unions of Cooperatives in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Opportunities for Improvement," Working Papers 7344, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tamás Mizik, 2011. "Western Balkans: state of agriculture and its opportunities on the eve of EU accession," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 30-52, March.
- Tamás Mizik, 2011. "Western Balkans: State of Agriculture and its Opportunities on the Eve of EU Accession - II," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 37-53, June.
- Mizik, Tamas, 2012. "A snapshot of Western Balkanâ€™s agriculture from the perspective of EU accession," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), April.
- Berjan, Siniša & El Bilali, Hamid & Janković, Snežana & Radosavac, Adriana, 2015. "Agricultural And Rural Development Governance And Coordination In Bosnia And Herzegovina," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 62(1).
- Hanson, James C. & Matavulj, Miodrag & Manzuk, Gregory & Richardson, John G., 2010. "Agricultural Cooperatives and Unions of Cooperatives in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Opportunities for Improvement in Providing Services and Educational Programs for Farmers," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(1).
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; social buffer; land leasing; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Agribusiness; Q15; Q18; O13; O52;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .