A snapshot of Western Balkanâ€™s agriculture from the perspective of EU accession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bojnec, Stefan, 2005. "Agriculture in Post-War Bosnia and Herzegovina: Social Buffer vs. Development," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24726, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tamás Mizik, 2011. "Western Balkans: state of agriculture and its opportunities on the eve of EU accession," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 30-52, March.
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Å tefan Bojnec & Imre FertoÅ, 2010. "Southeastern European Agrofood Trade Specialization," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 22-51, May.
- Tamás Mizik, 2011. "Western Balkans: State of Agriculture and its Opportunities on the Eve of EU Accession - II," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 37-53, June.
- Bogdanov, Natalija & Vasiljevic, Zorica, 2011. "Role Of Agriculture And Multifunctional Rural Development In Serbia," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ognjen Zurovec & Pål Olav Vedeld & Bishal Kumar Sitaula, 2015. "Agricultural Sector of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Climate Change—Challenges and Opportunities," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Mizik, Tamás & Meyers, William H., 2013. "The Possible Effects Of The Eu Accession On The Western Balkans’ Agricultural Trade," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(4).
More about this item
KeywordsWestern Balkans; state of agriculture; trade balance; production structure; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; International Relations/Trade; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:stagec:122450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/akiiihu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.