Land, as a bottleneck of the Western Balkans’ agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Å tefan Bojnec & Imre FertoÅ, 2010. "Southeastern European Agrofood Trade Specialization," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 22-51, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mizik, Tamas, 2012. "A snapshot of Western Balkan’s agriculture from the perspective of EU accession," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), pages 1-10.
- Martin Grančay & Tomáš Dudáš, 2019. "Bilateral trade flows and comparative advantage: does the size matter?," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 41(4), pages 397-413, December.
- Dan-Marius Voicilas, 2013. "Gains and losses of Romanian agri-food products on EU intra-trade market," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 2, pages 401-409.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Tudor, Monica Mihaela & Chitea, Mihai Alexandru & Rosu, Elisabeta Stefania, 2017. "Competitiveness and innovation in rural Romania," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 14, pages 1-18.
- Tamás Mizik, 2011.
"Western Balkans: State of Agriculture and its Opportunities on the Eve of EU Accession - II,"
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 37-53, June.
- Tamás Mizik, 2011. "Western Balkans: state of agriculture and its opportunities on the eve of EU accession," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 30-52, March.
- Svatos, Miroslav & Smutka, Lubos, 2012. "Development of Agricultural Trade of Visegrad Group Countries in Relation to EU and Third Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(3), pages 1-15, September.
- Luboš Smutka & Jaroslava Burianová & Anna Belova, 2012. "The comparative advantage of Czech agricultural trade in relation to the most important trade partner countries in the period of 2008–2011," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 60(7), pages 273-288.
- Miklós VÁSÁRY, 2013. "Foreign trade trends in the Hungarian-Romanian turnover of agricultural products," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 81-103, June.
- Braha, Kushtrim & Qineti, Artan & Ibraimi, Sadudin & Imeri, Amir, 2015. "Trade and Integration: A Gravity Model of Trade for Selected EU Candidate Countries," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211371, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferto, Imre & Bojnec, Stefan, 2015. "Quality upgrading in the European-Union agri-food exports," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204225, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jozwiak, Akos & Milkovics, Matyas & Lakner, Zoltan, 2016. "A Network-Science Support System for Food Chain Safety: A Case from Hungarian Cattle Production," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(A), pages 1-26, June.
- Teder, M. & Sirgments, R., 23. "Competitiveness of the Estonian timber products and comparison with Scandinavian and Baltic countries," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 44, May.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Jovanović, Miomir & Kašćelan, Ljiljana & Joksimović, Miljan & Despotović, Aleksandra, 2015. "Comparative Analisys Of Agro-Food Trade In Montenegro And Eu Candidate Countries," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 62(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2017. "Quality Upgrades of EU Agri-Food Exports," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 269-279, February.
- Miroslav Svatoš & Luboš Smutka, 2012. "Comparative advantages of the Czech agrarian foreign trade in relation to the EU and third countries," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 363-378.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Former Central European Free Trade Agreement countries’ agri-food trade specialisation," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(08), pages 1-9, November.
- Svatoš, Miroslav & Smutka, Luboš, 2014. "Visegrad countries - agrarian foreign trade development in relation to their total merchandise trade performance," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 14(29), pages 1-15, December.
- Goran Buturac & Željko Lovrinèeviæ & Davor Mikuliæ, 2017. "International Competitiveness and Restructuring of the Croatian Food Industry," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 67(3), pages 435-462, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-11-28 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa142:169392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.