Reforming Pillar 2 –Towards Significant And Sustainable Rural Development?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arild Vatn, 2002. "Multifunctional agriculture: some consequences for international trade regimes," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 309-327, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guenther-Lubbers, Welf & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2014. "Regionalökonomische Effekte Der Niedersächsischen Biogasproduktion," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187426, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; Pillar 2; rural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; R15; Q18; Q01;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .