Exploring Voting Anomalies Using a Demand Revealing Random Price Voting Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin, Julie R, et al, 1998. "Payoff Dominance vs. Cognitive Transparency in Decision Making," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(2), pages 272-285, April.
- Dirk Engelmann & Martin Strobel, 2007. "Preferences over Income Distributions," Public Finance Review, , vol. 35(2), pages 285-310, March.
- Plott, Charles R & Levine, Michael E, 1978.
"A Model of Agenda Influence on Committee Decisions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 68(1), pages 146-160, March.
- Plott, Charles R. & Levine, Michael E., "undated". "A Model of Agenda Influence on Committee Decisions," Working Papers 143, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Dirk Engelmann & Martin Strobel, 2006. "Inequality Aversion, Efficiency, and Maximin Preferences in Simple Distribution Experiments: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1918-1923, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henk Folmer & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2011.
"Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? On the Need for an Environmental Social Science,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 337-361, March.
- Folmer, Henk & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? - On the Need for an Environmental Social Science," Working Papers in Economics 483, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Christian Vossler & Michael McKee, 2006. "Induced-Value Tests of Contingent Valuation Elicitation Mechanisms," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(2), pages 137-168, October.
- Kotani, Koji & Messer, Kent D. & Schulze, William D., 2010.
"Matching Grants and Charitable Giving: Why People Sometimes Provide a Helping Hand to Fund Environmental Goods,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Koji Kotani & Kent D. Messer & William D. Schulze, 2009. "The Nature of Voluntary Public Good Contributions: When are They a Warm Glow or a Helping Hand?," Working Papers EMS_2009_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2012. "Are most people consequentialists?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 225-228.
- Marcelo Tyszler & Arthur Schram, 2013. "Strategic Voting in Heterogeneous Electorates: An Experimental Study," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-24, November.
- Paetzel, Fabian & Sausgruber, Rupert & Traub, Stefan, 2014.
"Social preferences and voting on reform: An experimental study,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 36-55.
- Paetzel, Fabian & Sausgruber, Rupert & Traub, Stefan, 2014. "Social Preferences and Voting on Reform: An Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4120, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fabian Paetzel & Rupert Sausgruber & Stefan Traub, 2014. "Social Preferences and Voting on Reform: An Experimental Study," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp172, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; C91; C92; D64; D72; H41;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.