An Experimental Examination of Intrinsic Values as a
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:365-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Wagner & Luiz Freitas, 2007. "Capturing moral economic context," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(14), pages 1-10.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & Tobias Paterson & Philip R. Wandschneider & Adrienne M. Ohler, 2008. "Will Farmers Trade Profits for Stewardship? Heterogeneous Motivations for Farm Practice Selection," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 66-82.
- Graves, Philip E., 2012.
"Benefit-Cost Analysis of Environmental Projects: A Plethora of Biases Understating Net Benefits,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 1-25, August.
- Graves Philip E., 2012. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Environmental Projects: A Plethora of Biases Understating Net Benefits," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-25, August.
- Jayson L. Lusk & F. Bailey Norwood, 2009. "An Inferred Valuation Method," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 500-514.
- Kai-Lung Hui & I.P.L. Png, 2005. "The Economics of Privacy," Industrial Organization 0505007, EconWPA, revised 29 Aug 2005.
- Graves Philip E, 2009.
"A Note on the Valuation of Collective Goods: Overlooked Input Market Free Riding for Non-Individually Incrementable Goods,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Graves, Philip E., 2009. "A note on the valuation of collective goods: overlooked input market free riding for non-individually incrementable goods," MPRA Paper 19928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2015. "Contracts for afforestation and the role of monitoring for landowners’ willingness to accept," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 29-37.
- John C. Bernard & William Schulze, 2005. "The next new thing: curiosity and the motivation to purchase novel products," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(32), pages 1-8.
- Felix Ebeling, 2013. "Non-binding Defaults and Voluntary Contributions to a Public Good - Clean Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 66, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Oben K Bayrak & Bengt KristrÃ¶m, 2016.
"Is there a valuation gap? The case of interval valuations,"
AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 218-236.
- Bayrak, Oben K. & Kriström, Bengt, 2015. "Is there a valuation gap? The case of interval valuations," CERE Working Papers 2015:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & Gerking, Shelby & List, John A. & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2004.
"Do causes of environmental problems affect Hicksian equivalent surplus? Evidence from the field,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 157-162, November.
- Bulte, E.H. & Gerking, S.D. & List, J.A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2004. "Do causes of environmental problems affect Hicksian equivalent surplus? Evidence from the field," Other publications TiSEM 7afdfa06-d7c0-4a0a-ada7-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Erwin Bulte & Aart de Zeeuw & Shelby Gerking & John List, 2004. "Do causes of environmental problems affect hicksian equivalent surplus? Evidence from the field," Framed Field Experiments 00133, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:5:p:1366-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.