Do New York Dairy Farmers Maximize Profits?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tauer, Loren W. & Belbase, Krishna P., 1987. "Technical Efficiency Of New York Dairy Farms," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 16(1), April.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1993.
"Short-Run And Long-Run Efficiencies Of New York Dairy Farms,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1993. "Short-Run and Long-Run Efficiencies of New York Dairy Farms," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 1-9, April.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1984. "On the behavioral and rational foundations of economic dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Varian, Hal R, 1984. "The Nonparametric Approach to Production Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 579-597, May.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Symposium on Organizations and Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 15-24, Spring.
- Afriat, Sidney N, 1972. "Efficiency Estimation of Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 568-598, October.
- Chris Fawson & C. Richard Shumway, 1988. "A Nonparametric Investigation of Agricultural Production Behavior for U.S. Subregions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(2), pages 311-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, H. Arlen & Taylor, C. Robert, 1998. "Finite Mixture Estimation Of Size Economies And Cost Frontiers In The Face Of Multiple Production Technologies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), December.
- Loren Tauer & Zdenko Stefanides, 1998.
"Success in maximizing profits and reasons for profit deviation on dairy farms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 151-156, February.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Stefanides, Zdenko, 1997. "Success In Maximizing Profits And Reasons For Profit Deviation On Dairy Farms," Working Papers 127823, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Stefanides, Zdenko, 1997. "Success in Maximizing Profits and Reasons for Profit Deviation on Dairy Farms," Working Papers 127827, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ma, Hengyun & Rae, Allan N. & Huang, Jikun, 2004. "Livestock Productivity In China: Data Revision And Total Factor Productivity Decomposition," China Agriculture Project Working Papers 23691, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
- Just, Richard E., 2000.
"Some Guiding Principles for Empirical Production Research in Agriculture,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 138-158, October.
- Just, Richard E., 2000. "Some Guiding Principles For Empirical Production Research In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Vandermersch, Mieke & Mathijs, Erik, 2002. "Do Management Profiles Matter? An Analysis of Belgian Dairy Farmers," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24832, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 1998. "Understanding Production Contracts: Testing An Agency Theory Model," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20946, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2000. "Processor placements and producer incentives: analyzing broiler chicken production contracts," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2tc2g983, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudasp:121318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.