Understanding Production Contracts: Testing An Agency Theory Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Nancy E. Wallace, 1994.
"The Determinants of Efficiency and Solvency in Savings and Loans,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 361-381.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin and Nancy E. Wallace., 1992. "The Determinants of Efficiency and Solvency in Savings and Loans," Economics Working Papers 92-195, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Wallace, Nancy E., 1992. "The Determinants of Efficiency and Solvency in Savings and Loans," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1nj556zf, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Loren W. Tauer, 1995. "Do New York Dairy Farmers Maximize Profits or Minimize Costs?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 421-429.
- Subhash C. Ray & Dipasis Bhadra, 1993. "Nonparametric Tests of Cost Minimizing Behavior: A Study of Indian Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 990-999.
- Knoeber, Charles R, 1989. "A Real Game of Chicken: Contracts, Tournaments, and the Production of Broilers," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 271-292, Fall.
- Tiffin, Richard & Renwick, Alan, 1996. "Estimates of Production Response in the UK Cereal Sector Using Nonparametric Methods," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 179-194.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1994. "Do New York Dairy Farmers Maximize Profits?," Staff Papers 121318, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Knoeber, Charles R & Thurman, Walter N, 1994. "Testing the Theory of Tournaments: An Empirical Analysis of Broiler Production," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 155-179, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hudson, Darren, 2001.
"Cross-Commodity Perspective On Contracting: Evidence From Mississippi,"
15800, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Darren Hudson, 2004. "Cross-Commodity Perspective on Contracting: Evidence from Mississippi," Industrial Organization 0412005, EconWPA.
- Granoszewski, Karol & Spiller, Achim, 2013. "Vertragliche Zusammenarbeit bei der energetischen Biomasselieferung: Einstellungen und Bindungsbereitschaften von deutschen Landwirten," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156131, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Thomsen, Michael R. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Rodriquez, Angela, 2004. "The Sky Is Falling: An Examination Of Broiler Contract Design And Grower Revenues," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20418, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Patterson, Paul M. & Richards, Timothy J., 2001. "Retail Contracting And Grower Prices," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20534, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .