Nonparametric Tests of Cost Minimizing Behavior: A Study of Indian Farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Ragan Petrie & Michael Roth, 2005.
"Farm Household Production Efficiency: Evidence from The Gambia,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 160-179.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Petrie, Ragan & Roth, Michael, 2003. "Farm Household Production Efficiency: Evidence from The Gambia," Efficiency Series Papers 2003/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Goodhue, Rachael & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2000. "Processor Placements and Producer Incentives: Analyzing Broiler Chicken Production Contracts," CUDARE Working Papers 198671, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Loren Tauer & Zdenko Stefanides, 1998.
"Success in maximizing profits and reasons for profit deviation on dairy farms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 151-156, February.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Stefanides, Zdenko, 1997. "Success In Maximizing Profits And Reasons For Profit Deviation On Dairy Farms," Working Papers 127823, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Stefanides, Zdenko, 1997. "Success in Maximizing Profits and Reasons for Profit Deviation on Dairy Farms," Working Papers 127827, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 1998. "Understanding Production Contracts: Testing An Agency Theory Model," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20946, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Silva, Elvira, 1999. "A Nonparametric Approach To Short-Run Production Analysis In A Dynamic Context," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21608, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:wsi:wsbook:6875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2000. "Processor placements and producer incentives: analyzing broiler chicken production contracts," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2tc2g983, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lemberg, Beth & Wongcharupan, Metha, 1998. "Nonparametric Analysis Of Cost Minimization And Efficiency," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20952, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul Oslington, 2012. "General Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(282), pages 446-448, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:75:y:1993:i:4:p:990-999.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.