High Food Prices and International Food Assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Barichello, Richard R., 2009. "High Food Prices and Developing Countries: Policy Responses at Home and Abroad," Commissioned Papers 54970, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Christopher B. Barrett & Jau Rong Li, 2002. "Distinguishing between Equilibrium and Integration in Spatial Price Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 292-307.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Reforming WTO Rules on Export Restrictions - Is There Any Point?," Commissioned Papers 158894, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Growitsch & Marcus Stronzik & Rabindra Nepal, 2015.
"Price Convergence and Information Efficiency in German Natural Gas Markets,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Growitsch, Christian & Stronzik, Marcus & Nepal, Rabindra, 2012. "Price convergence and information efficiency in German natural gas markets," EWI Working Papers 2012-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Schipfer, Fabian & Kranzl, Lukas & Olsson, Olle & Lamers, Patrick, 2020. "The European wood pellets for heating market - Price developments, trade and market efficiency," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C).
- Isaac Abunyuwah, 2020. "Modeling Market Integration and Asymmetric Price Transmission Dynamics of Yam Markets in Ghana," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 12(3), pages 23-31.
- Listorti, Giulia & Esposti, Roberto, 2012. "Horizontal Price Transmission in Agricultural Markets: Fundamental Concepts and Open Empirical Issues," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Dukhanina, Ekaterina & Massol, Olivier & Lévêque, François, 2019. "Policy measures targeting a more integrated gas market: Impact of a merger of two trading zones on prices and arbitrage activity in France," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 583-593.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2003. "Price Relationships Among North American Fresh Tomato Markets: A Comparison Between Mexican And U.S. Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19.
- Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Makarchuk, Oksana & Sica, Edgardo, 2019. "Searching for market integration: Evidence from Ukrainian and European Union rapeseed markets," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Ritter, Matthias & Yang, Xinyue & Odening, Martin, 2017.
"Spatial integration of agricultural land markets,"
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy
261430, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ritter, Matthias & Yang, Xinyue & Odening, Martin, 2017. "Spatial Integration of Agricultural Land Markets," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258133, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sahito, Jam Ghulam Murtaza, 2015. "Market integration of wheat in Pakistan," Discussion Papers 72, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- César Salazar-Espinoza & Sam Jones, 2017. "The impact of infrastructure shocks on agricultural markets: Evidence from the Zambezi river in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-191, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Begum, Ismat Ara, 2012. "World and Bangladesh Rice Market Integration: An Application of Threshold Cointegration and Threshold Vector Error Correction Model (TVECM)," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135119, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Fausti, Scott & Diersen, Matthew, 2005.
"Price Transparency in the Voluntary Price Reporting System for Live Cattle: Theory and Empirical Evidence from South Dakota,"
050001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Diersen, Matthew A., 2005. "Price Transparency in the Voluntary Price Reporting System for Live Cattle: Theory and Empirical Evidence from South Dakota," Economics Staff Papers 32027, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Aynur Pala, 2013. "Structural Breaks, Cointegration, and Causality by VECM Analysis of Crude Oil and Food Price," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 238-246.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2011.
"Intercommodity price transmission and food price policies: An analysis of Ethiopian cereal markets,"
ESSP working papers
22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2011. "Intercommodity price transmission and food price policies: An analysis of Ethiopian cereal markets," IFPRI discussion papers 1079, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013.
"Food Price Volatility in Developing Countries and its Determinants,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 52(4), pages 1-32, November.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013. "Food price volatility in developing countries and its determinants," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156132, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Msangi, Siwa & Rozelle, Scott & Weersink, Alfons, 2012. "Biofuels and the poor: Global impact pathways of biofuels on agricultural markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 439-451.
- Amikuzuno, Joseph & Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "The Contribution of Agricultural Economics to Price transmission Analysis and Market Policy in Sub-Sahara Africa: What Does the Literature Say?," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134754, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Liefert, William M., 2005. "Decomposing Changes in Agricultural Price Gaps," Working Papers 14592, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Sanogo, Issa, 2008. "SPATIAL integration of the rice market: emprirical evidence from mid-west and far-west Nepal and the Nepalese-Indian border," MPRA Paper 14488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Buysse, Jeroen & Begum, Ismat Ara & Wailes, Eric J. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2012. "Measuring Market Integration in the Presence of Threshold Effect: The Case of Bangladesh Rice Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124435, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; International Relations/Trade;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:165921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.