Water Transactions along a River: A Multilateral Bargaining Experiment with a Veto Player
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yuntong, 2011. "Trading water along a river," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 124-130, March.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Tremewan, James & Vanberg, Christoph, 2016.
"The dynamics of coalition formation – A multilateral bargaining experiment with free timing of moves,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 33-46.
- Tremewan, James & Vanberg, Christoph, 2015. "The dynamics of coalition formation - a multilateral bargaining experiment with free timing of moves," Working Papers 0582, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- van den Brink, René & van der Laan, Gerard & Moes, Nigel, 2012.
"Fair agreements for sharing international rivers with multiple springs and externalities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 388-403.
- Rene van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2010. "Fair Agreements for Sharing International Rivers with Multiple Springs and Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Ansink & Harold Houba, 2014. "The Economics of Transboundary River Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-132/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ambec, Stefan & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene, 2013. "Water sharing agreements sustainable to reduced flows," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 639-655.
- Dinar, Ariel & Hogarth, Margaret, 2015. "Game Theory and Water Resources Critical Review of its Contributions, Progress and Remaining Challenges," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 11(1-2), pages 1-139, June.
- Bonnie G. Colby, 1990. "Transactions Costs and Efficiency in Western Water Allocation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1184-1192.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:2:p:453-469. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kachelmeier, Steven J. & Limberg, Stephen T. & Schadewald, Michael S., 1991. "Fairness in markets: A laboratory investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 447-464, September.
- R. Maria Saleth & Ariel Dinar, 2004. "The Institutional Economics of Water : A Cross-Country Analysis of Institutions and Performance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14884, September.
- Charles Regnacq & Ariel Dinar & Ellen Hanak, 2016. "The Gravity of Water: Water Trade Frictions in California," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1273-1294.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-741, September.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental Economics; Natural Resource Economics; Resource and Environmental Policy Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2018-10-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2018-10-15 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea18:274048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.