Measuring Female Empowerment in the Context of Unwanted Responsibilities: the case of Guatemalan women with migrant partners
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2017. "World Development Indicators 2017," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 26447.
- Solava Ibrahim & Sabina Alkire, 2007.
"Agency and Empowerment: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 379-403.
- Solava Ibrahim and Sabina Alkire, 2007. "Agency and Empowerment: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp004, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Deepa Narayan, 2005. "Measuring Empowerment : Cross Disciplinary Perspectives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7441.
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-1046, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Research Methods/Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2018-09-24 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17:258550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.