Norms of Allocation within Nuclear and Extended-Family Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Bonjean, Isabelle & Guirkinger, Catherine & Ziparo, Roberta, 2016.
"The economic consequences of mutual help in extended families,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 38-56.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Bonjean, Isabelle & Guirkinger, Catherine & Ziparo, Roberta, 2015. "The economic consequences of mutual help in extended families," CEPR Discussion Papers 10945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Isabelle Bonjean & Catherine Guirkinger & Roberta Ziparo, 2016. "The economic consequences of mutual help in extended families," Post-Print hal-01440288, HAL.
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2013.
"Gender, Social Norms, and Household Production in Burkina Faso,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 539-576.
- Harounan Kanzianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Gender, Social Norms and Household Production in Burkina Faso," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-33, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Gender, Social Norms and Household Production in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 0910, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Sep 2011.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Udry, Christopher, 2006.
"Consumption smoothing? Livestock, insurance and drought in rural Burkina Faso,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 413-446, April.
- Harounan Kazianga & Christopher Udry, 2004. "Consumption Smoothing? Livestock, Insurance and Drought in Rural Burkina Faso," Working Papers 898, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Udry, Christopher R., 2004. "Consumption Smoothing? Livestock, Insurance and Drought in Rural Burkina Faso," Center Discussion Papers 28497, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Richard Akresh, 2009. "Flexibility of Household Structure: Child Fostering Decisions in Burkina Faso," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(4).
- Bardhan, Pranab & Udry, Christopher, 1999. "Development Microeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773719.
- Paxson, Christina H, 1992. "Using Weather Variability to Estimate the Response of Savings to Transitory Income in Thailand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Salvatore di Falco & Erwin Bulte, 2011. "A Dark Side of Social Capital? Kinship, Consumption, and Savings," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1128-1151, June.
- Goetghebuer, Tatiana, 2011. "Productive inefficiency in patriarchal family farms: evidence from Mali," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farah Said, 2016. "Access to Finance and Agency: An Overview of the Constraints to Female-Run Enterprises," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(Special E), pages 331-349, September.
- Julia Anna Matz, 2016.
"Productivity, Rank, and Returns in Polygamy,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(5), pages 1319-1350, October.
- Julia Anna Matz, 2011. "Productivity, Rank and Returns in Polygamy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp390, IIIS, revised Jul 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; International Development; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15:205534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.