Climate Change Impacts on Agriculture in the U.S.: Potential Constraints to Adaptation Due to Shifting Regional Water Balances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Stepping Up Skills for More Jobs and Higher Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27892, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Political Economy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-06-24 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .