The Housing Market Bust and Farmland Values: Identifying the Changing Influence of Proximity to Urban Centers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabrina Isé & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1995.
"Legal Status and Earnings of Agricultural Workers,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 375-386.
- Ise, Sabrina & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1993. "Legal status and earnings of agricultural workers," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt478250zg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz, 1999. "Undocumented workers in the labor market: An analysis of the earnings of legal and illegal Mexican immigrants in the United States," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 91-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaurav Arora & Peter T. Wolter & Hongli Feng & David A. Hennessy, 2016. "Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas Land Use Change: Incorporating Flexible Trends in the Difference-in-Difference Framework with Remotely-Sensed Data," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp564, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A., 2015.
"Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data,"
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California
205877, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A., 2015. "Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206565, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing market bust; farmland values; hedonic regressions; urban premium; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Land Economics/Use; Q13; Q15; R31;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .