Effects of carbon-based border tax adjustments on carbon leakage and competitiveness in livestock sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bao, Qin & Tang, Ling & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Wang, Shouyang, 2013.
"Impacts of border carbon adjustments on China's sectoral emissions: Simulations with a dynamic computable general equilibrium model,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 77-94.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & ZhongXiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2011. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China’s Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & Zhongxiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2012. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China's Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," CCEP Working Papers 1202, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe, 2011.
"Addressing leakage in the EU ETS: Border adjustment or output-based allocation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1957-1971, September.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS : Border adjustment or output-based allocation ?," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866444, HAL.
- Stephanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS: Border adjustment or output-based allocation?," Post-Print hal-00715352, HAL.
- Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Lee, Huey-Lin & Rose, Steven & Sohngen, Brent, 2009. "The opportunity cost of land use and the global potential for greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture and forestry," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 299-319, November.
- Niven Winchester, 2012. "The Impact of Border Carbon Adjustments Under Alternative Producer Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 354-359.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Onno Kuik, 2007. "Carbon Leakage with International Technology Spillovers," Working Papers 2007.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Chateau & Romain Duval, 2013.
"Is there a case for carbon-based border tax adjustment? An applied general equilibrium analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(16), pages 2231-2240, June.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Château & Romain Duval, 2010. "Is there a Case for Carbon-Based Border Tax Adjustment?: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 794, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:125006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .