The Impact of Border Carbon Adjustments Under Alternative Producer Responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Bye, Brita & Fæhn, Taran & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2012.
"Alternative designs for tariffs on embodied carbon: A global cost-effectiveness analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 143-153.
- Christoph Böhringer & Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Alternative Designs for Tariffs on Embodied Carbon: A Global Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," Working Papers V-345-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Christoph Böhringer & Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Alternative designs for tariffs on embodied carbon. A global cost-effectiveness analysis," Discussion Papers 682, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Fischer, Carolyn & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2014.
"Cost-effective unilateral climate policy design: Size matters,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 318-339.
- Christoph Böhringer & Carolyn Fischer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Cost-effective unilateral climate policy design: Size Matters," Discussion Papers 664, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Fischer, Carolyn & Einar Rosendahl, Knut, 2011. "Cost-Effective Unilateral Climate Policy Design: Size Matters," Discussion Papers dp-11-34, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:105-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madison Condon & Ada Ignaciuk, 2013. "Border Carbon Adjustment and International Trade: A Literature Review," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- Irfanoglu, Zeynep Burcu & Golub, Alla A. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Henderson, Benjamin B., 2012. "Effects of carbon-based border tax adjustments on carbon leakage and competitiveness in livestock sectors," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125006, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Luo, Deming & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid & Zhu, Yunfa, 2012. "Border tax adjustments in the climate policy context: CO2 versus broad-based GHG emission targeting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 154-167.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:51-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sakai, Marco & Barrett, John, 2016. "Border carbon adjustments: Addressing emissions embodied in trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 102-110.
- Jared C. Carbone & Nicholas Rivers, 2014. "Climate policy and competitiveness: Policy guidance and quantitative evidence," Working Papers 2014-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:354-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.