Food Calorie Intake and Food Security under Grain Price Inflation: Evidence from Malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wyatt Thompson, 2004. "Using Elasticities from an Almost Ideal Demand System? Watch Out for Group Expenditure!," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1108-1116.
More about this item
KeywordsGoldfeld-Quandt tests; a quadratic almost ideal demand system; Malawi; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Security and Poverty; D12; O13; R21; R31; Q11; Q12;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-05-07 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .