Report NEP-AFR-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AFR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Basedau & Georg Strüver & Johannes Vüllers, 2011. "Cutting Bread or Cutting Throats? – Findings from a New Database on Religion, Violence and Peace in Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 159, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Raphael Soubeyran, 2010. "Drought and Civil War in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 10-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Political Crises and Risk of Financial Contagion in Developing Countries: Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 30391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong Lu & Kiawu, James, 2011. "Competition between the U.S. and West Africa in International Cotton Trade: A Focus on Import Demand in China," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103210, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abebe Damte & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Property Rights, Institutions and Source of Fuel Wood in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 201110, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Abebe Damte & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Clean Fuel Saving Technology Adoption In Urban Ethiopia," Working Papers 201109, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ofori, F., 2011. "Sources of International Economic Spillovers to Ghana's Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 30455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pan, Suwen & Fang, Cheng & Sanogo, Issa & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M., 2011. "Food Calorie Intake and Food Security under Grain Price Inflation: Evidence from Malawi," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103266, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2011. "Financial development, international migrant remittances, and endogenous growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 29330, University Library of Munich, Germany.