World Soybean Demand: An Elasticity Analysis and Long-Term Projections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward, Clement E. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2007. "Price Discovery and Captive Supply Implications for the Canadian Beef Industry," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 08.
- Rude, James & Carlberg, Jared G., 2006. "Kill or Shill: Processing Capacity and Cattle Prices with a Closed Border," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 07.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Mintert, James R., 2004. "Improving Cattle Basis Forecasting," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richards, Peter D., 2012. "Exchange Rates, Soybean Supply Response, and Deforestation in South America," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 138606, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordssoybean demand; elasticity; error correction mechanism (ECM); projection; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing; C22; C53; Q11;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .