Towards a Sustainable Future: The Dynamic Adjustment Path of Irrigation Technology and Water Management in Western U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hornbaker, Robert H. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1988. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Water Savings From Advanced Irrigation Technology," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- C.S. Kim & Glenn Schaible, 2000. "Economic Benefits Resulting From Irrigation Water Use: Theory and an Application to Groundwater Use," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 73-87, September.
- C. S. Kim & G. Schluter & G. Schaible & A. Mishra & C. Hallahan, 2005. "A Decomposed Negative Binomial Model of Structural Change: A Theoretical and Empirical Application to U.S. Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(2-3), pages 161-176, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology adoption; Water conservation; Irrigation; Dynamic groundwater models; Sustainable agriculture; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .