An Economic Analysis Of Pasture-Raised Beef Systems In Appalachia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Shumway, C. Richard, 1984. "Management Of Intensive Forage-Beef Production Under Yield Uncertainty," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 1-7, December.
- Harrison, R. Wes & Bobst, Barry W. & Benson, Fred J. & Meyer, Lee, 1996.
"Analysis Of The Risk Management Properties Of Grazing Contracts Versus Futures And Option Contracts,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-16, December.
- Wes Harrison, R. & Bobst, Barry W. & Benson, Fred J. & Meyer, Lee, 1996. "Analysis of the Risk Management Properties of Grazing Contracts Versus Futures and Option Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 247-262, December.
- Pope, C. Arden & Shumway, C. Richard, 1984. "Management of Intensive Forage-Beef Production Under Yield Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 37-44, December.
- Greene, Catherine R., 2001. "U.S. Organic Farming Emerges in the 1990s: Adoption of Certified Systems," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33777, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.