Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Foods: A Profile Of American Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander E. Saak & David A. Hennessy, 2002.
"Planting Decisions and Uncertain Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Crop Varieties,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 308-319.
- Saak, Alexander E. & Hennessy, David A., 2001. "Planting Decisions And Uncertain Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Crop Varieties," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20581, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Saak, Alexander & Hennessy, David A., 2002. "Planting Decisions and Uncertain Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Crop Varieties," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5026, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Wolfson, Paul J. & Katsaras, Nikolaos & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "Data Mining: A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Shoppers," Working Papers 14335, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Senauer, Benjamin, 1997. "Food Marketing in an Electronic Age: Implications for Agriculture," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007.
"Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?,"
2007-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Caswell, Julie & Joseph, Siny, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Research Reports 149196, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 097, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Long Andrew G. & Kastner Justin J. & Kassatly Raymond, 2013. "Is Food Security a New Tariff? Explaining Changes in Sanitary and Phytosanitary Regulations by World Trade Organization Members," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 25-46, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:19972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .