Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Foods: A Profile Of American Consumers
A telephone survey was conducted on genetically modified foods in the U.S. Consumers' attitudes are studied using a multiple correspondence analysis, and typology constructed through the use of a cluster analysis. Five distinct behaviors are extracted.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saak, Alexander E. & Hennessy, David A., 2001.
"Planting Decisions And Uncertain Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Crop Varieties,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20581, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexander E. Saak & David A. Hennessy, 2002. "Planting Decisions and Uncertain Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Crop Varieties," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 308-319.
- Saak, Alexander & Hennessy, David A., 2002. "Planting Decisions and Uncertain Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Crop Varieties," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5026, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Senauer, Benjamin, 1997. "Food Marketing in an Electronic Age: Implications for Agriculture," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(2).
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Wolfson, Paul J. & Katsaras, Nikolaos & Senauer, Benjamin, 2001. "Data Mining: A Segmentation Analysis Of U.S. Grocery Shoppers," Working Papers 14335, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:19972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.